- Reference Number: refs/008470
- Directorate: Mental Health
- Number of posts : 2
- Package : 173 703.00 per annum(plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms. A Ramanlal Tel: 011 694 3905
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent. Tertiary qualification in Administration will be of advantage. Exposure to Administration in the Public health sector environment will be an added advantage. Driver’s licence. Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service (BCEA, PSA, PSR, PFMA, etc.). Ability to capture data and collecting statistics. Computer literacy. Ability to work in a team. Good verbal and written communication skills. Good interpersonal relations.
- Responsible for rendering effective administrative support to the District Mental Health Non-Governmental Compliance Team. This entails rendering effective procurement support: compile and coordinate procurement plans for the team which is aligned to the budget and monitor expenditure and implementation of procurement plans. Rendering of general administrative support to the team collecting and collating of information, dissemination of correspondence (submissions, letters and reports) as instructed by the NGCT, sending and receiving of faxes, e-mails, etc. Following up on outstanding issues/submissions/reports, and compiling progress/monthly and related reports. Taking of minutes in all meetings. Submission of performance agreements and evaluation documents on time. Capture all team assessments reports. Communicate with NGOs’ to provide or request the required information.
- The completed and newly signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date: 02-04-2021
|•Do you have a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent?|
|Do you have a tertiary qualification in Administration will be of advantage?|
|Do you have computer literacy?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.