ADMINISTRATION CLERK (LEVEL 5)
- Reference Number: refs/008372
- Directorate: Clinical Forensic Medical Service
- Number of posts: 1
- Package : 173,703.00 – 204 612.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Head Office Ms Phindile Thango (071) 602 1960
- Senior certificate/ Grade 12 or National Diploma/ Degree in Public Management, Management Assistant or related qualification. Proven relevant experience in administration will be added advantage. A valid driving licence. Must be Computer literate (MS Office). Good office organisational skills. Communication skills (writing and verbal) fluent in English. Ability to pay close attention to detail in work/report preparation. Basic bookkeeping, office planning, organisational & archiving skills. effective time management.
- Compiling of medico-legal and other official reports. Office and telephone reception services, assist in the management of petty cash, compiling of minutes, perform general office administration duties, including basic data recording, preparation and maintenance of case registers, spreadsheet preparation and ledger recording, filing and record-keeping. Coordinate directorate meeting.
- Gauteng Forensic Medical Service is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications and identity document. The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019, it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Forensic Medical Service 11 Diagonal Street 13 floor, reception, can be posted to-: Forensic Medical Service P.O Box 7128 Johannesburg 2000. Due to technical problems with the GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address or at the Center where the post is allocated.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Head Office
Closing Date: 26-03-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.