- Reference Number: refs/008469
- Directorate: Logistics
- Number of posts: 7
- Package: R 102 534.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr MD Matsheke 012 529 3985
- Minimum of Grade 10/standard 8 or Abet Level 4. 0 -2 years of cleaning experience. The hospital Cleaning experience will be an added advantage. Good communication skills. Ability to effectively use cleaning machines and materials. Possess physical strength, be in good health and able to cope with the physical demands of the post. Be prepared to work shifts including weekends and public holidays. Be prepared to rotate to different areas that require cleaning. Be able to work in a team environment.
- Clean wards, offices, showers, toilets, passages, lifts etc. Dust, wash walls and windows, sweep, scrub and polish floors. Prepare board rooms. Operate heavy-duty/industrial cleaning machines. Keep the equipment’s clean. Remove medical and general waste. Safekeeping and control of cleaning equipment’s and materials. Sort, count, Pack and prepare linen. Adhere to occupational health and safety and infection control policies. cleaning of equipment’s, changing curtains, and Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 31-03-2021
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 10/standard 8 or Abet Level 4?|
|Do you have 0 -2 years of cleaning experience?|
|Do you have Hospital Cleaning experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.