Operator (Photocopier) (Level 2) (Re-advertisement)
- Reference Number: REFS/008244
- Directorate: Nursing Education and Training
- Number of posts: 1
- Package : R102 534 – 120 780 (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms A. van As at tel. (011) 644-8917
- Grade 12 Certificate. Good Interpersonal Skills. At least one (1) year of experience in operating an operating machine in the work environment. Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and written). Ability to operate a photocopy machine. Ability to work under pressure. Sound interpersonal relations and good customer care. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Valid driver’s license.
- Responsibilities shall include but are not limited to the following: Manage and operate photocopy machines. Binding and laminating of documents. Provide counter services and attend to counter queries. Maintain an organized work environment. Report any malfunctioning of the photocopier machine. Arrange for servicing and general maintenance of the machines. Make requisition for photocopying materials. Participate in activities in the information management department.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form with your C. V. certified copies of your I.D, Receipt and attached Qualifications. Physical address No 37 Plunkett Avenue, Hurst Hill, Johannesburg. Postal address P/Bag 40, Auckland Park, 2006. NOTES: State all your competencies, training and knowledge in your signed C.V. Certification stamp must not be over six (6) months on the day of submitting the application. Employment history must reflect the complete calendar date (e.g. 01 April 2017) on the C.V. Certified copy of I.D and qualifications and copy of diver’s license. The successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance process (citizenship, criminal records and financial records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates and also the pre-employment medical surveillance conducted by the Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner (OHNP). Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. If you do not hear from us in three months time from the date of closure please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Ann Latsky Campus
Closing Date: 26-03-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12 certificate?|
|Do you have at least one (1) year of experience as a photocopy operator?|
|Do you have a valid driver’s license?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.