PHARMACY ASSISTANT (BASIC) GRADE 1
- Reference Number: refs/008438
- Directorate: Allied Support
- Number of posts: 5
- Package: R123 000.00 per annum(plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mrs T.Chicktay Tel No: (011) 725 3276
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic Level Pharmacist Assistant or Registration with the SA Pharmacy Council for Study towards Basic Pharmacist Assistant. Basic Communication and interpersonal skills. Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical processes, knowledge of relevant legislation and policies, record keeping and basic knowledge of drug supply management. Work effectively as part of a team.
- Stock control includes receiving, issuing and maintenance of stock, bulk compounding of stock in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice and Standard Operating Procedures, Pre-packing of medicine in accordance to standard operating procedures collecting of information and assisting in the preparation of prescripts. Complete and maintain documentation. Advice and support patients and other health care professionals regarding pharmaceutical issues of Stocktaking and networking with all relevant stakeholders.
- The completed and newly signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date: 01-04-2021
|Are you registered with the SA Pharmacy Council for Study towards Basic Pharmacist Assistant?|
|Are you registered with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic Level Pharmacist Assistant?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.